Monday, February 14, 2011

First Post!

In the beginning, there was chaos...and that's exactly what I had when I started this blog! As a self-described "computer illiterate" and person who would, in general, prefer to avoid all unnecessary forms of technology, the idea of blogging wasn't initially really all that appealing. But, as someone who loves to cook, loves to write and loves to share good recipes, I thought what better way to combine all those elements than to write a blog about cooking?  Now, I don't pretend to be any kind of an expert, or even a connoisseur, but I do have a passion for making good food, and I do have picky taste. So... take my credentials for whatever they are worth, check back often, and go whip something up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...